Monday, February 2, 2009

I've Returned

Awhile back I started this blog to get myself writing more. I emailed a couple friends who I thought might be interested, never expecting to make much of it. Norm Jeune was one of those friends.

Norm contacted me and told me that I should ditch this and come along with him and Damian Romano on Christians in Context, which already had a following. I thought that was a good idea, and I have thoroughly enjoyed every bit of that.

Now that I've been there for about nine months, I've been itching again for a place where I feel the freedom to write more devotional, personal, quicker hit kind of stuff. Christians in Context sometimes has a more "academic" feel (for lack of a better word- no pretension meant).

So who knows what shape this will take exactly, and who knows if I ever get another reader. I'll leave the efforts on that front to my CiC work. Either way, I hereby joyfully announce the return of my personal blog, and I hope that anyone who is reading this enjoys it!